…I can’t come to any solid conclusion but…
I’m… sitting this one out… I’m sorry…
- They took Kai-kun’s Infinite Zero Dragon
- IV-san let them in; so he must have trusted them to give them entry.
- They didn’t touch him physically, but used the card to keep him subdued.
- They were quite, which IV-san believed was strange.
- Dark-kun mentioned their personality would be sadistic and playful.
- We’ve no idea if it’s the same person as the one responsible for Kai-kun’s case.
- Because of the card being Link Joker, we presume that it’s not someone that’s currently Reversed or tied to it. But those who have been are prime suspects.
There’s more, I’m sure, that’s what I remember for the moment.
Ahh!! Thank you, Little One!
This narrows things down!
I had Mitsusada in mind before, but then again I think it’s smart if we go over the clues again… maybe…
DON’T GET BETWEEN A DRAGON AND HER PREY
You guys didn’t dig deep enough. I literally have no motive nor the means, really, to do this. [vector voice] better be sorry.
I guess I was a tad panicked which led to my haste.
At least no harm came of it.
I take back my suspicion of Vector, after seeing the new things that were figured out.
The Mitsusada guy seems to be the prime suspect again, it seems.
As much as I hate to say it, I’m going to assume that the culprit isn’t the same as the one who locked Kai…
With the evidence we gathered I gave it some thought and…
I’m… going to vote Vector on this one… Sorry…
*rolls gently on floor*
All righty friends I’m going off tumblr the rest of the night (I have school tomorrow and it’s past 11:30pm ;w;).
You’re all lovely and great and stuff so remember that forever.
Nightie Night, don’t let the megacolony bite.